quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2012

If I Had a Gun



If I Had a Gun
                                              Noel Gallagher



If I had a gun, I'd shoot a hole into the sunLove will burn this city down for youIf I had the time, I'd stop the world and make you mineAnd everyday would stay the same with you
AaaaahhhAaaaahhh
Give you back the dream, show you now what might have beenFor the tears you cried would fade awayI'll be by your side when they come to say goodbyeWe will live to find another day
Excuse me if I spoke too soonMy eyes have always followed you around the roomCause you're the only God that I'll ever needI'm holding on and waiting for the moment to find me
AaaaahhhAaaaahhh
Hope I didn't speak too soonMy eyes have always followed you around the roomCause you're the only God that I'll ever needI'm holding on and waiting for the momentFor my heart to be unbroken by the sea
AaaaahhhAaaaahhh
Let me fly you to the moonMy eyes have always followed you around the roomCause you're the only God that I'll ever needI'm holding on and waiting for the moment to find me
AaaaahhhAaaaahhh
If I had a gun, I'd shoot a hole into the sunLove will burn this city down for you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário